Friday 4 September 2009

What is this blog all about

I hope to keep a journal of my seeking after God. I am a Reader in the Church of England but have worshipped in the Methodist and Elim churches before. I believe that God has so much more for me which will equip me for my ministry.

I have played at being a Christian for far too long and know that God is calling to this journey. I want everything that God has for me and not in a self glorification way because all the glory goes to God.

I owe everything to God because He sent His Son to die for me on the cross at Calvary and paid the price for my sins past, present & future. Now I have eternal life because of what He did for me.

My prayer is that through my journey I maybe able to help other people who struggle like I do with things.

Yours in Christ


Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment