Tuesday 22 September 2009

Frustrations


I have not been well for nearly 2 weeks now. I have had a very heavy cold which has affected my eyes and ears as well and my nose. Tomorrow will be my third visit to the doctors to try and get rid of whatever it is that is making me poorly.

My frustration is that I have wanted to spend time in prayer but because of my throbbing head I have not been able to bow my head or lie down which I like to do sometimes when I pray.

I know that Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world and by his stripes I am healed but that has not been my experience this time.

I also know that it is not Jesus fault that I have not been healed because His sacrifice on the cross was once and for all and healing is available to me whenever I need it, I just have to reach out and take hold of the healing.


I know that this sounds like a big whinge but I do have a testimony to bring. I took the service on Sunday and despite fealing awful, God took my weakness and used it for His glory. The service was well received so praise God!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes Stephen I have heard that it was a good service - thanks for you testimony in difficult circumstances. Praying for you and your family.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete